Naruto: Path to Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Path to Destiny

Find your Destiny whether its join the Akatsuki or become the Kage of your village

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuki Fuuma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuki
Kage

Ryuki Fuuma Empty
PostSubject: Ryuki Fuuma   Ryuki Fuuma Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Name:Ryuki Fuuma

Village:Konoha

Jutsu:next post

Appearance:black hair with blue eyes,wearing a kage outfit and carrying a katana

Bio:
A few months after my daughter Akiri was born she started growing wolf like ears and a tail. My wife and i were surprised and we thought we couldnt raise her due to her wolf like features.My wife and i went deep into the nearest forest and places Akiri on the ground. We quickly fled afterward. When we got back to our little house i fell onto the couch. I missed my baby girl a lot. I abandonded her because i knew the other kids would make fun of her. All i wanted was to protect her. Later that day i went back into the forest to look for Akiri but i couldn't find her anywhere so i gave up. i had a deep feeling that she was alive and i would find her some day. i just didn't know when that some day was... 29 years later i recieved a phone call from the Darkness Kage. she was asking if i knew someone who abandoned a girl with wolf ears and a tail when she was 4 months old. the image of Akiri's wolf ears and tail popped into my mind that instant. "A-Akiri?" i couldn't help but ask. "Daddy?" She replied back sounding a little shocked. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. "Akiri..oh , Akiri I've missed you so much! I know you may think i hate you for abandoning you but i was trying to protect you. i didn't want the other kids to make fun of you like they did to your mother. How did you become the Darkness Kage? I asked impatiently. "the other Kage trained me after i became a Genin in the Darkness Academy..." She replied. "Wow... you are very lucky. I heard that she wouldn't train anyone unless there was something different about the trainee." well i think it was because i was the oldest student in the academy... and because of my ears and tail..." "Could be." That conversation made my day. i think it made her's too... i couldn't tell but she sure did sound happy at the end...

Personality:kind at times but feirce in battle

Element(s):lightning and wind

Kekkei Genkai:rinnegan

Clan:fuuma
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

Ryuki Fuuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuki Fuuma   Ryuki Fuuma Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:45 pm

Approved Daddy
Back to top Go down
https://pathtodestiny.rpg-board.net

Ryuki Fuuma
Page 1 of 1