Naruto: Path to Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Path to Destiny

Find your Destiny whether its join the Akatsuki or become the Kage of your village

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mt. Shadow

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Laughs, then watches as Kai jumps over me and gets into his fighting stance behind the Kaguya "Lets get this show on the road shall we"

Gets into my stance, looking at both opponents wondering who to attack or which one of them will attack first. After a few short moments I grow tired of standing there waiting for the match to begin, pulling out 2 tri-tipped kunai throwing them in the direction of both the Kaguya and Kai. The kunai's flies close enough to them to make it seem like it is gonna hit them but misses them just like I planned it.
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Jounin
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:27 am

wolf throws his sword straight up in the air flipping as he forms bone bullets in his fingers in a fist then releases his fists pointing a hand at each opponent launching the bullets at each of them before catching his sword
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora
Sannin
Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Seeing both the kunai and bone bullets heading towards him Kai reacts quickly paying more attention to the tri-tipped kunai than the bullets as he twirls in and out of the path of the bullets making his way closer to the path of the kunai. "I know what you're up to bro and i ain't letting you do it...atleast not on me." Seeing that if he wants to stop Kyo's plan from working he allows himself to be hit in the left arm with a bone bullet allow the bullet to pass through cleanly as he slides his sword into the loop of the tri-tipped kunai and slashes the air in front of sending the kunai back in the direstion it came from.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Side steps most of the bone bullets but gets hit by one of them. Looks up then catches the kunai Kai throws back my way, warping the other one back to my hand and slowly puts them away. "Nicely anticipated Kai, that's just what I would expect from my own flesh and blood/fellow sannin" Smirks as I say this knowing my true motives were not yet discovered by the other opponent. "Its time we got serious and stopped playing around with one another, seeing as we are all strong shinobi" Laughs before yelling "Hell Frozen Over!!!!!" A thick mist begins to seep out of the ground infront of me igniting into icy blue flames then begins spreading throughout the battlefield in all directions. Standing there and facing my two opponents whispering to myself as I form a few hand seals"Ultimate Darkness Jutsu" Creating an illusion of complete darkness in the battlefield, attacking the Kaguya first with a roundhouse kick.

Name: Hell Frozen Over
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: A fire style jutsu, that creates a thick mist begins to seep out the ground in front of me before igniting into icy blue flames that would dance around before freezing in place than heating up and resume the dance at 2 minute intervals after flashing thru the need seals and placing any of your palms on the ground as if summoning.

Name: Ultimate Darkness Jutsu (Kokuangyo no Jutsu)
Type: Genjutsu
Description: Creates an illusion of complete darkness over the battlefield. Causing confusion for the opponent because they cant see anything.

(EDITED)

Last edited by Kyo on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Jounin
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:34 pm

(so kyp did my bullets magicly vanish before they hit you?)

after every thing went dark wolf uses his other senses to find out what was happening as he hears the rustling of cloth and the crunch of dirt coming at him he forms spikes out of his arm hard as steel barley getting a clue where the atack was comeing from getting his left arm up the spikes blocking the kick as he thrusts his sword straight where the kick had come from
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora
Sannin
Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Being used to pure darkness Kai is still able to see his opponents clearly and decides to take advantage of it. Seeing the flames spreading out towards him he jumps back just out of it range and decides he wants to use the jutsu against his brother it's caster and SirWolf without having to preform the jutsu itself. "Dear twin you seem to forget I too know the Hell Frozen Over jutsu, only I have a longer range than you do. How about I help you out there with that." he thinks to himself as he preforms the Wind Blade jutsu. However instead of creating the wind blade around his fist like it's usually done he creates it around his sword to give it a greater reach only to blast it at both opponents with a stroke of his sword slashing thru the air in both his opponents direction sending twisters of wind at them that catches fire as it heads towards them. Kai seemingly immediately vanishes afterwards hiding his chakra and aura completely waiting for an opening to take advantage of again.

Name: Wind Blade (Kaze no Yaiba)
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Creates a sword out of wind, that is impossible to block.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Uses my speed to dodge the Kaguya as he thrusts his sword in my direction, then thrusts one of my palms into his chest sending him stumbling backwards while placing my Thunder Seal on his chest and sending him closer to the flames on the ground. Turns my head in Kai's direction noticing a flaming twister coming at me, using the Replacement Jutsu I manage to dodge it. Smirks then forms a Shadow Clone, before I vanish into the darkness trying to pinpoint Kai's location. Clone jumps into the air, attacking the Kaguya with Tenro.
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Jounin
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:42 pm

stabs my sword into the ground as i slam my hands down doing a modified seeding fern jutesue a wall of large bones riseing from the ground to block the fire then jumps back so that im a good distance away as i reach over my shoulder with my right hand as i hold my sword in my left pulling out my spin it forming into a whip as i block the clones sword with mine as i lash the tip of the whip at him
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora
Sannin
Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Kai suddenly reappears behind what appears to be Kyo still fighting SirWolf and bringing his sword around hacking through him before charging the Kaguya throwing a flurry of stashes his way ending with a spinning uppercut like slash.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Clone poofs away as both the Kaguya and Kai attack it. "You made my job easier Kai" smirks while releasing my darkness technique, then attacks Kai. Putting my sword out in front of me then sliding 2 of my fingers it whispering "Mumyo Jinpu Ryu: Mizuchi." Slashing the air creating a gust of wind that cuts anything it touches.

Name: Mizuchi
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: An attack that uses the air to cut an opponent to pieces
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Jounin
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:48 am

he jumps back blocking the slashes with his sword pushing the blade to one side as he sends the tip of the whip flying at his chest seeing kyo behind kai do some thing but not sure what on the back of his left arm bones spikes protrude close together forming a sort of bone shield large enough to protect his vitals from the unknown atack
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora
Sannin
Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:51 pm

Seeing no other choice Kai channels a soft layer of chakra on his skin to lessen the damage of both attacks as he decides not to even try dodging and grabs hold of the whip with his left hand as it hits him across the chest. "CHIDORI"

The familiar sounds of chirping birds fill the air as the lightning jutsu comes to life and Kai then channels the lightning thru the bone towards the Kaguya.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Falls back into the shadows, completely masking my presence as I try to regain some of the chakra i used up.
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Jounin
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:10 pm

he lets go of the whip fliping back and lands slideing with his hand on the ground forming a long bone spike that grows into the ground shooting up at Kais stomic as he kneels behind his bone sheild
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora
Sannin
Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Kai dodges to the spike and uses his still Chidori covered hand to cut the bone spike cleanly in half grabbing the top half before it goes flying and channels the remaining chakra form the Chidori into it and throws it back at SirWolf.

Kai then seemingly disappearing again.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Begins regaining my chakras but remains hidden for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Jounin
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:15 pm

(i have decided that you both are way to cheaply strong so i drop out of this no win for me situation)
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Kyo gets bored with the fight and warps to another area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Shadow   Mt. Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mt. Shadow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Destiny :: Other Villages :: Hidden Darkness Village-
Jump to: