Naruto: Path to Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Path to Destiny

Find your Destiny whether its join the Akatsuki or become the Kage of your village

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness Village Streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:27 pm

As I make my way down the streets i sense 2 large chakra sources, one larger than the other. "One must be the kage of this place" I think to myself while i walk. "hmmmm... i was originally just gonna pass through, but seeing as i am so very close to the kage, which should have picked up on my presence a long time ago, i think i should pay her a visit" Still thinking to myself as i walk in the direction of the 2 forces, still hiding my true power and making it seem like im a low rank Jounin.
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Jounin
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:05 am

as he senses the presence get closer wolf lets a long bone slide out of his arm and holds it behind him in case there is a fight as he stays next to akiri not trusting the presence to not try some thing
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:13 pm

She watched the figure and noticed that it was coming closer to her and Wolf. She turned away and looked toward her room but then turned back to look at the figure who was coming closer still.
Back to top Go down
https://pathtodestiny.rpg-board.net
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:55 pm

As the two figures, whose chakra i have been following come into view, i stop a few meters away from them as i spoke realizing they were on alert. "So you must be the kage?" my face still hidden away in the darkness of my hood, pointing at the beautiful woman who stood there, which by the looks of her, she was without a doubt from the Fuuma Clan. Before she could answer me my eyes shift to the guy standing there ready to attack me on a moments notice. "hmpf, interesting..."

Still unable to pick up on which clan this dude was from i keep one close eye on him, while returning my attention to the woman.
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Jounin
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:09 pm

as wolf holds his bone blade in his right hand behind his back he prepares bone bullets in each of his fingers in his left hand watching him holding his left hand balled into a fist ready to launch them the second he made a hostale move in there direction
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:11 pm

"Hmm... Yes... I am the kage of this village... Why, may i ask, did you come into this village?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:57 pm

"No need to worry, i'm just passing through" A smirk crossing my face in the darkness of the hood as i reply. "I Had no idea who the kage of this place was so i decided to check it out on my way through"

My gaze then turns back to the guy. "Interesting abilities you got there, compared to the ninja i've run into since i've been here i would say you have the strongest chakra presence, after this beautiful young lady" I say with a brief smile.
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Jounin
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:06 pm

wolf does not relax at all at him saying he was not there for trouble as he grips his sword he replys "thanks for the compliment i think" his expression not changeing as he stands at the ready
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:11 pm

"hmpf" I begin to walk towards them slowly trying to see how far i could escalate this tension
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Jounin
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:26 pm

wolf contains him self from swinging at the guy to keep him back just trying to be patient not wanting to start the figt
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Notices the guys attempt on restraint i continue walking towards them smirking a little. Suddenly stopping about 2 feet away from them as i recognize my twins chakra signature which was not too far away. I space out for a few seconds dropping my guard for that moment, while thinking to myself. "Whats he doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:37 am

Akiri looks toward Wolf but then looks back at the other person.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Sannin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:04 am

Looks back at both the kage and the guy standing there. "Next time we shall get better acquainted" uttering those words before disappearing in a swirl of black flames.
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:16 am

She watches him disappear. "Now you have no use for that bone sword of yours"
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Jounin
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:31 pm

"yea true"he takes the point then puts it to the palm of his left hand and pushes it disappearing into his arm as he frowns "did you understand any of that "
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:53 pm

"No, not really... but i did have a feeling he was hiding something..."
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Jounin
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:00 pm

"yea i felt that aswell"he stands there look off around the village
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:28 pm

"so.. to getting back to me leaving the village for a while.... i am not sue how long i wil be gone but until i return i will be leaving the village in your care..." Akiri walks off toward her room to pack for the trip...
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Jounin
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:10 pm

"ok i will take good care of the village" he walks after her to help her if needed "so need any help packing"
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:50 pm

"Nope... i already got that taken care of..."
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Jounin
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:43 pm

"ok then"he keeps walking next to her as they go
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:56 pm

She reaches her room and sits down in her chair (continue in the kage's room topic)
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Jounin
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:34 pm

wolf steps in and leans against the wall (okay)
Back to top Go down
Akiri Fuuma
Kage
Akiri Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:43 pm

...(post!)
Back to top Go down
SirWolf
Jounin
SirWolf

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:50 pm

(cant post in the kage room dont have the permission)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Village Streets   Darkness Village Streets - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness Village Streets
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next